Sunday, 31 January 2016

A letter to a friend

Lowest moment in Uni thus far. So far I haven't quarreled with anyone here and this is the first. Honesetly speaking I could let everything go, but you were so freaking childish and yet you still called me the childish one?
Please I wasn't born yesterday and I know you were referring to me. When it was obvious that I was pissed off at you, what did you do? You laughed. As you do every single time when I'm self-conscious, when I'm upset, when I'm angry. There's not one moment where you fail to crush me. And trust me, the only reason this is affecting me is coz I treat you as a close friend. And do you know why I don't accept your apology? Coz I know you don't mean it. As with every other time that you were joking around.
Sorry if I'm not a funny person but I don't take jokes very well. obviously there have been many times that I just compromise and laugh along or ply along but there's a limit to everything and this is the last straw. I hope you understand. I'm still annoyed by your ignorance towards my feelings but at the same time, I'm trying to understand that you're never gonna be as overly-sensitive as me. This is gonna take some time and I hope our group dynamics won't be affected.

(On a lighter note, this is a great song!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment